With the Diller Teen Fellows network spread around the world, participating communities benefit from access to:
- An organization dedicated to empowering the future of the Jewish people.
- An international community that fosters a sense of belonging to a greater whole.
- A collective of supervisors focused on addressing the needs and challenges in each community, and on managing a shared educational agenda.
- A group of Coordinators that share best practices and serve as an outlet and resource for colleagues to support and inspire each group of participants.
- Personal connections with other Jewish communities and professionals around the world.
- A central office that serves the entire program and ensures long-term stability for each local community.
- A ripple effect of programming designed to maximize the impacts in each community.